[HLUG] baby

Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 11:04:07 BST 2005

Julian

Sorry I'm a bit behind on the postings but congratulations and very best
wishes to you all - Hannah included. Great news (those hormones are
wonderful things!!) but should I be writing a page for Wikipedia on the
troublefree installation of Dr Spock I ask ?.

I had heard that there had been a noble attempt to diversify agriculture in
North Herefordshire with introduction of stork farming - am I to assume it
was all down to you and your dear wife - well done, I hope so.

All the very best

Chris.

PS Don't get too absorbed - I will soon need yours (and everyone else's)
help as I dig myself further into the dirt with Rawrite and SmartBootManager
having lost the plot somewhere along the line. C