[HLUG] The HLUG Christmas Meal

Mark Broadbent markb at wetlettuce.com
Fri Dec 2 21:30:08 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I has been noted that we only have 11 people at the christmas meal, I'm
pretty sure there were more people than that at the last meeting so...

If anyone else wants to attend the meal then give me an email and I'll
see if we can book a few more people in.  I'd especially like to point
out that even if you've only attended one meeting (or even none) that
your quite welcome to come along.

I'll update the booking on Tuesday.

Cheers
Mark