[HLUG] woohoo!

j michaelson jmichaelson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 14:28:18 GMT 2005

hello everyone,

reasons to be cheerful.....

1 - i asked my boss if i could install the gimp on the mac i use at
work and he gave me the ok. to run the gimp on the mac requires x11 to
be installed, which requires the root password. i asked him if he
could enter the password, but instead he told me what is was. i now
have root access.
<evil laugh> mwwaaa haa haa! </evil laugh>
any suggestions for how i can abuse my newfound power?

2 - this friday i'm off to spend a week in dublin with my best mate.
he's going to show me around dublin and various parts of ireland.
should be a good laugh.

hope you are all having a good time.
john michaelson.