[Herefordshire] Mambo

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 8 09:11:45 GMT 2005

Hi Noel

Noel McG. wrote:
> Julian,
>
> Could you refresh my memory.   Cam Mambo be set up off line on the PC or is
> it loaded up to a server and configured there?

It depends; Usually it is the latter ie in the case of using it with
your ISP. But you can run it off your own apache/PHP/MySql web server if
you have one setup at home.

To make it even easier, some ISP's now install this by fefault, via
their 'fantastico' web programs. Hosting Unlimited to do, an ISP I use.

Or just get some webspace of Phil Taylor, I'm sure he might set Mambo up
for you from scratch ;-)

Julian