[Herefordshire] Future meetings.

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 18 22:15:47 GMT 2005

Hi Noel

I think that 6.30pm to start the meetings would be too early. I often
work on till 6.30-7pm so would have no time to have supper, change and
get to Hereford. Conversely, it is good to have the room available from
6.30 for anyone who can make it early or who work in the city and would
prefer not to be hanging around for a couple of hours in between end of
work and beginning of the meeting.

I suggest we say either 7 or 7.30pm.

The list has been a bit quiet recently :- do I take it that there are NO
linux related pc problems any more ?? I doubt it !!

If you want any help, even if you have only recently joined us, or not
been to any of the meetings, please email the list - someone will
usually try to help. I'm having trouble getting encryption working on a
Wireless LAN card for example.

Regards

Julian