[Herefordshire] VectorLinux Finally installed !!

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Fri Jan 21 11:08:43 GMT 2005

Hi,

Thanks for this - as I said, I need to check out caddies for SATA drives anyway.  I don't think its worth playing with slower machines, I want to do the work on my AMD64 system, but keep the Windows and Linux drives separate - perhaps sometime to bring it to a LUG meeting.

I was doing some more playing and it is probable that Move did not actually pick up the scanner, just rekognised it as a USB device, and gave it a name accordingly.  I didn't scan anything in with it, not that I wanted to, but I think this is fairly probable.

Andrew.