[Herefordshire] IPcop troubles

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Thu Jan 27 23:18:27 GMT 2005

Hi,

I have not used IpCop before but as it's a pre-packaged distribution I
would guess that you are probably using the wrong username.  It is
highly likely that root may not be enabled, and you may need to use
another name to get into the shell.  The manual would be the best place
to look for this.  Also is it likely the passwords you enter are for the
web user interface and not the shell?  Stabbing around a bit here.

Andrew.