[Herefordshire] Asterisk

Chris Bond chris at logics.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 10:22:25 GMT 2005

> I would be very interested in this!  What sort of tools are
> you using to configure it, and what distro/hardware are you using?

At the moment im running it on a Redhat Enterprise 3 box, it can run on any
dist though.  I only chose redhat enterprise as I have a license for it.

With regards configuring its all done in nano at the moment, however, soon
as this new hard drive arrives im going to put asterisk on its own box (it
doesn't need it, however, as I have spare hardware makes sense for me).
When I build the new * box im going to use AMP, an opensource web-frontend
to configure it (http://amp.coalescentsystems.ca then click screenshots).

Hardware wise its on a P4 3gig hyperthreader at the moment, however when I
first used it I used a celly 400 and it was more than powerful enough.

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond