[Herefordshire] Re Logo

EdwardFW at aol.com EdwardFW at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 14:18:58 GMT 2005

Yes it's very good, well done

Re colour, should the "Linux User Group" lettering contrast more with the
background, re people with poor sight? And be larger, as it is a main part of the
message. I can see easily even with a small font but squint one's eyes and
the "herefordshire" can still easily be seen but the LUG disappears

It is good in this regard that the gradient reduces from bottom to top thus
the grey is lighter behind this lettering. I suggest that consideration is
given to using a pale tone or whatever the right word is, whatever colour is
decided on

Also, as a very minor personal thing, to be ignored if no-one else is
concerned, I would use an initial capital for the "herefordshire" because not using
one is a sort of fashion thing and fashion comes - and goes. This might assist
as the years pass

Cheers, Edward