[Herefordshire] How to take apart a notebook?

Ben Stephens foolfodder at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:03:19 BST 2005

My laptop seems to have a malfunction with it's power supply unit, and
I want to take it apart to  have a look inside to see if it's easy to
fix. I've taken out all of the screws from the back and tried lifting
up the top bit but it won't come off, it feels as if it's still
attached under the keyboard, but I can't find any corresponding screws
underneath. Is there a standard trick to getting these things apart?
It's an acer 1315 if that helps.

Thanks guys,
Ben