[HLUG] Best distro for Apache, MySQL and PHP work? (incl. dotproject, OScommerce, music softs)

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Mon Jul 11 15:25:23 BST 2005

To all who replied, many thanks. Looks like I'm going with the latest
Ubuntu distro (comes in a red wrapper).

Incidentally, I shall not be running dotproject or OScommerce at the
same time as recording studio apps - (good caution, Chris W.!) -
instead, dp and OSc will just be there for my own learning & tinkering,
in between producing killer albums of course.

(Replying to both HLUG and SLUG - forgive any confusion arising in
quotes below)

Best Regards,
Matt Rhys-Roberts
Leominster