[HLUG] My Details

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Sun Jul 17 14:20:23 BST 2005

Benjamin Weber wrote:

>Greetings all,
>
>I have just joined, recently moved to the area, and am at home over the
>summer. I might come along thursday if that's ok. anyways here are my details
>for the members page:
>
>Name: Benjamin Weber
>Distro: SuSE (since 7.0)
>Location: Leominster
>
>Benji

Hi Benji !

Hope you enjoy your time with our LUG. We aim to be a helpful, &
friendly bunch so that we can all learn from each other something useful
as we go.

I'm currently setting up a Linux 'baby monitor' ! :-)     for our soon
to be arriving, 3.5 weeks and counting new arrival !

It will consist of a simple web camera and Gnomemeeting box with a cheap
700MHz Celeron and wireless card down to our main PC downstairs. This
way we can listen to him or her, and also visually check if we need to too !

It might be interesting to hear what others are doing Linux or Open
Source wise in their spare time. Please tell us about it ...

Julian

PS Benji; Matt and I are too Leominster Linux users.  Might be nice to
go for a beer sometime in town and all things Linux ..