[HLUG] Seeking infrared (not radio!) wireless keyboard with trackball

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Mon Jul 18 14:10:32 BST 2005

Hi all,

I'm looking around for a commercially available IR keyboard with a
trackball. This is proving pretty hard to find so far, as the market
seems to prefer RF-wireless-everything these days for some reason. This
is not helpful at my workplace where we do a lot of RF research.

Must terminate in PS2 connectors at the PC end, but I suppose I could
bodge some sort of adaptor onto it if not...

If anyone knows of something definite, please reply via the LUG board.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Matt Rhys-Roberts
Leominster