[Herefordshire] HLUG June meeting.

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 09:36:36 BST 2005

Hello everyone,

The June meeting of HLUG is tonight at the HCT from 7.0 pm
onwards. See the 'Events' page on the web site if you need directions.
Please note that this venue is now members only.

There has been some interest shown recently on the Skype free internet
telephone system. http://www.skype.com/products/skype/linux/  Hopefully we
can have a discussion on this, so bring your queries and knowledge of this
along please.

If there are any other Linux related problems, please mention the beforehand
on the mailing list so that those in the know can be prepared. Please bring
along any books, CD's etc. that you think might be of interest.

I shall be returning Julian's Mandriva LE 2005 DVD, I'm sure he will let you
have a copy if interested.

Regards,

Noel.

--