[Herefordshire] Linux 'V' KVM

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 14:50:11 BST 2005

Hello,

I am using a KVM Belkin switch between a Linux box and a Win 2000 box.   The only problem I have is that sometimes the mouse goes erratic on switch over, and it needs the mouse line to the switch to be unplugged and replugged.   I am using the keyboard to switch between machines.

Otherwise no hassle, I find it very convenient.    Just make sure that the various imput/output cables are firmly plugged into the KVM.  I don't think this has anything to do with Linux as such it is the switch.

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk