[Herefordshire] HLUG meetings

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:22:01 BST 2005

 Hello,
We were a very select little band at this months meeting.  Julian, Chris,
Box, Dave and Noel. We had a general chat about all things Linux and then
adjourned to the local hostelry for a pint and more chat.   The topic of
talks/presentations came up.

Where were the rest of you we wondered, was it the nice weather that kept
you away, or did we get something wrong?

We really need to know what people would like in this respect and some
offers of help in the actual preparation and presentation of these evenings.
Any offers, it is after all your LUG!

Regards,

Noel.

--