[Herefordshire] Greetings from your new lugmaster

Mark Broadbent markb at wetlettuce.com
Mon Jun 27 21:35:18 BST 2005

Hello all,

Well, after all the good will that has just been expressed I thought I
ought write something myself.

I think we all appreciate the hard work and effort that Noel has put in
getting the LUG to it's current position.  I'm proud to be taking on the
lead role and hope we can build on the success that has already been
achieved.

As usual, the meetings will be held at HCT.  The next being on the 21st
July.  Don't worry I shall remind you all again closer to the time.

My first order of business as overlord is to propose a small change to
the mailing list.  Would there be any objection if I changed the tag in
the subject line from [Herefordshire] to [HLUG].  I'm sure most of us
would prefer to be reading the actual subject than the tag.

Thanks
Darth^W Mark

--
Mark Broadbent <markb at wetlettuce.com>