[Herefordshire] gimp talk

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Mon Mar 7 11:57:00 GMT 2005

Hi John,

I'm very interested in (re-)learning how to use layers and masks,
including different transparency & blending options. I realise there's a
lot else to cover before getting that far, but if you like I could try
to provide some learning/teaching material for that area, as part of my
own learning. Does this sound sane?

Best Regards,
Matt Rhys-Roberts
Leominster