[Herefordshire] gimp talk

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Wed Mar 9 13:52:36 GMT 2005

Hi John,

No problem - if asked, I can gladly demonstrate to the limits of my
knowledge of layers & masks, which is sort of intermediate. So if you
need an "associate provider" on the night for a few minutes, then I'm
available, but I won't just budge my way into your lecture!! :)

Best Regards,
Matt Rhys-Roberts

I.T. & Electronics Engineer
matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com