[Herefordshire] Free OsCommerce Course to Herefordshire Businesses

Peter Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 09:42:21 BST 2005

Julian et al; As a sole trader business branching into web site solutions
for small businesses and voluntary sector bodies I would be very interested
in this course. I have two questions;
What level of expertise would I need to bring in order for it to be any use
to me?
As I do not work for a Ltd Co; as a sole trader do I qualify ?

A while ago there was talk here about a formal constitution for HLUG. I have
a suitable model for a non-incorporated voluntary body which I have used for
the original Leominster Medieval Fair ( which was able to recieve lottery
funds and regeneration monies) and for my current project, Synaptic also
seeking funding for not for profit works. Anyone interested please mail me
and I will send as a word document ( sorry but thats the format it's in; OO
will read it!).

Mind the Gap
Pete