[Herefordshire] Free OsCommerce Course to Herefordshire Businesses

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 31 20:10:15 BST 2005

Hi Peter

Firstly, thanks for your interest. I am not running the course, just
trying to establish whether there would be enough interest locally to
get University of Warwick to provide one here.

Unfortunately, as a Sole trader you would not qualify, it has to be Ltd
Companies. Uni of Warwick only gets paid by govt and Europe for helping
uk businesses, so there have to (like everyone else these days), show
that they are doing this.

I'm not sure what level of knowledge you would require - but probably
nothing more than some basic html and web creation skills.

Julian