[Herefordshire] mailing list

Mark Broadbent markb at wetlettuce.com
Thu May 5 20:50:14 BST 2005

Dunstan Lawrence wrote:
> use ms ie.
>
> opera / firefox seem to send odd strings.
>
> when i changed my list address icould not do it properly in opera but used
> ie and it was all fine.

<in hushed tones>Box - you did remember this is a Linux list. I don't
think there is Linux version of IE ;-)</in hushed tones>

The easiest way is to goto to the lists webpage at [1] and enter your
password (instead of clicking the unsubscribe button straight away).
This will enable you to unsubscribe immediately without and messing
around with email.

[1] http://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/options/herefordshire

Thanks
Mark