[HLUG] Hi to the Herefordshire LUG

Jeff Tupholme jeff at repositive.com
Tue Nov 8 11:28:04 GMT 2005

Hi,

I've been using Python quite a lot for the last year or so. Mainly
writing stuff to do with file processing and email handling, but I also
have some experience with mod_python, Spyce and XML-RPC.

For those who don't know me, I'm Noel's son Jeff. I live in Harrow,
north-west London. I suppose I'm a sort of honorary member of the HLUG
in that I try to help Noel with some of his stuff from time to time!
I've been lurking on the list for about six months.

I'm mainly a Mac guy but running a group of Linux servers (YDL, may
migrate to Ubuntu). Also keen on BSD, NetBSD in particular.

Cheers,

Jeff