[HLUG] tim

j michaelson jmichaelson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 10:48:07 GMT 2005

hi tim,

glad to hear that the monitor still works. i imagine it looks pretty
good now that it's hooked up to a decent system.

i've been experimenting with the settings in ut2004. the "stat fps"
command has been incredibly useful. i was surprised at how low i had
to set everything to mantain a decent framerate. before i got rid of
that big monitor i had been playing it at 1600x1200 and wondering why
my mouse was all jerky. now i realise that the framerate must have
been dropping really low. i'm now running it at 1024x768 and it's
running really smoothly.

john