[HLUG] IN CAR PC

Tim Hg80 at nerdshack.com
Sun Nov 27 16:50:55 GMT 2005

Ok as its coming up to xmas and my birthday i will have some money spare
and im think of creating a in car pc to allow me to play mp3s and vids
and maybe do more on the move maybe sat nav......
I intend to create the pc using a via itx board with wifi (to allow me
to grab files parked in the driveway) and hoping to use Linux on it as
there are alot Linux powered car pcs out there so if you want i could
bring it to the lug every month for us to all learn something new?
this is just a idea yet i have to buy the parts first but my mate can
get me touch screens for next to nothing!
Tim
Get Thunderbird!
<http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=141244&t=177>