[HLUG] Recommendatios

Ralph Jones ralphkj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 08:53:14 BST 2005

Hello Noel,

I've got the LG 4163B which does +/-, DVD-RAM as well dual-layer. Worked
straight out of the box with SuSE 9.3; I'm sure it will do the same with all
current distros.

Another good source would be the Hardware Compatibility List on
linuxquestions.org http://www.linuxquestions.org/hcl/showcat.php?cat=476

HTH
Regards
Ralph