[HLUG] HLUG October Meeting - 7pm, Thursday 20th October 2005

Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 23:10:49 BST 2005

Hi Mark and everyone

    Very sorry but won't be able to make the October meeting (in Germany for
a week).

    Please count me in for anything I can usefully do (which probably won't
be much!) to help with the new Website (might learn a lot if I can
understand it) or being a Wikipedia Scribe/Editor for any favoured projects
or tutorials (would learn even more!!)

All the best

Chris