[HLUG] The project story so far...

Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 10:40:43 BST 2005

Dear Mark

Here's my vote, again assuming 1 = favourite
 Project Rank

 1.            [6]
 2.            [2]
 3.            [7]
 4.            [5]
 5.            [4]
 6.            [1]
 7.            [3]

See you in November. By the way could a Wiki be bolted onto the Mambo Site
as a page or set of pages?

All the best

Chris