[HLUG] Prospective member

Andrew Hodgson andrew.hodgson at allpay.net
Thu Oct 20 12:17:38 BST 2005

Hi,

There is a meeting every third Thursday of the month - this week being one
of them.  Its at 19:30 at HCT - look at the website for a map.

Unfortunately I can't be there tonight or for a few meetings because I am
doing a CCNA on Thursday evenings, but I am sure there are plenty of people
who will be there if you are interested.

Thanks.
Andrew.