[HLUG] Free Linspire for all

Noel herlinux at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 4 20:46:57 BST 2005

Andrew,

You get to the download page and then you must click the 'buy' option.  That takes you to the basket and the coupon option, which allows you to enter 'freespire' which then deducts the price.  Pressing Continue then brings up....

Looking for "Freespire" (a free copy of Linspire)?
You've come to the right place...

Currently all of our servers are busy.

Thanks for your interest in Linspire's Limited special offer.
Our servers are trying to deal with the massive number of customers

Noel.