[HLUG] Hi all!

Mark Broadbent markb at wetlettuce.com
Mon Sep 19 20:06:41 BST 2005

Tom English wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just subscribed to the mailing list as I shall be moving into Hereford
> on sunday for a Blacksmithing and Metal Work course at Herefordshire
> College of Technology.
>
> I'm moving down from Shropshire, and am also a member of their LUG too.
>
> Been using Linux for about 3 years, and currently stick with Slackware
> most of the time.
>
> I'm not who to see about the members page details, so I'll include them
> here :P
>
> Name: Tom English
> Distro: Slackware
> Location: Holme Lacy (Hereford).
>
> Hope to get to some of the HLUG meetings at some point :)

Hi Tom

Welcome to HLUG!  I'm Mark, leader of this small LUG here in
Herefordshire.  We have only been established just over a year, but we
are growing fast.

Meetings are held at HCT on the 3rd Thursday of every month in term
time, outside that it's usually at the Spread Eagle.  A meeting
announcement is made on this list before the actual event giving
times/place etc.

We hope to see you next month.

Cheers
Mark