[HLUG] Can WinXP be 2nd choice in a dual boot system?

Peter Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 23:49:43 GMT 2006

Matt,
The rule is install Windows/DOS first, then you other OS's. MS will
overwrite the master boot partition at the very start of your discc
regardless of whats on it already, a Linux install will not. This is the
path to easy multi-boot systems from HDD, still the option of booting
and running from live CD's if you wish.
Hope this helps
Pete