[HLUG] HLUG January Meeting - 7pm, 16th February 2006

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Mon Feb 20 10:16:20 GMT 2006

Apologies, was elsewhere... Looking forward to getting down to HLUGmeets
once my family life is a bit more settled and the nights are a bit lighter!
Cheers
Matt Rhys-Roberts

PS. If anyone feels it's relevant, I'd be keen to put on a talk on
Supercollider, or any other audio/midi production tools of interest.
(Throwing myself into demonstrating GIMP a few months back was a great
experience!) Give me plenty of notice though.