[HLUG] Re: MPlayer problem...

Emon contact_emon at gawab.com
Wed Jan 4 20:41:28 GMT 2006

> It sort of begs the question of why you don't use gxine as it seems to
> perform all the functions that you require?

You know... honestly speaking, that is an excellent point

But everybody around me has been singing praises of MPlayer,
MPlayer is great,  MPlayer that,  MPlayer this,  MPlayer blah
blah blah.
SO I thought why not give it a shot, and frankly it is turning
out to be quite a pain in the neck. But I am not ready to give
up yet :-) so I guess I will be bothering you guys for a while
:-)

Thanks
Emon