[HLUG] Free Open Source Workshop in Hereford - Jan 26th

Peter Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Sun Jan 15 14:37:31 GMT 2006

Julian,
Could you confirm location and times for this event. I will do my best
to attend, but living in darkest Powys at present its a lot of miles for
a mingling session. When are we due to meet BTW?
On the subject of OS in education it has been brought to my attention
that national curriculum keystage 4 REQUIRES competence in MS Word. I
shall try to make contact with the source of this gem and report back.
Pete