[HLUG] HLUG January Meeting - 7pm, 19th January 2006

Mark Broadbent markb at wetlettuce.com
Sun Jan 15 20:43:04 GMT 2006

Hi All,

The November Meeting of the Herefordshire Linux User Group will be on the
Thursday 19th January 2006.  It will be held as usual at Hereford
College of Technology, Hereford starting at 7pm.  Directions are
available on the website [1].

We'll continuing with HLUG project to build a Linux system from scratch.  Feel free to bring you PC along if your having difficulties or simply want help installing Linux onto it.

I won't be there this month as my wife gave birth to a little girl in the early hours of Saturday morning (14th Jan).

Have fun!
Mark

[1] http://www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk/venues.htm