[HLUG] Re: Free Open Source Workshop in Hereford - Jan 26th

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Sun Jan 15 21:32:48 GMT 2006

tundish wrote:

> I'd like to help if I can.
>
> We'll have ten days to sort out some support then. Does HLUG have any
> flyers or posters already?

Nope, but I'm getting the hang off Scribus. We have a nice new logo that
someone done for the new LUG site back along. We could use that. its on
the new site, still waiting to be finished at

 http://www.phil-taylor.co.uk/~hlugorg/

> I'm assuming there's a LUG meeting on Thursday (19th)? I'll try and be
> there. Will you be along, Julian?

I would very much like to. Trouble is, I'm supposed to be going to West
Yorkshire for the weekend, ie leaving Friday am. so I expect Thurs night
will be for packing. Hopefully, I might be able to arrange something.
Sorry to be so vague. With a baby girl, you never make any exhaustive
plans ;-)

Julian