[HLUG] Re: HLUG January Meeting - 7pm, 19th January 2006

tundish tundish at thuswise.org.uk
Sun Jan 15 23:07:10 GMT 2006

Hi, Mark

> I won't be there this month as my wife gave birth to a little girl in the early hours of Saturday morning (14th Jan).
>
> Have fun!
> Mark

Many, many congratulations! Hope your wife and your new daughter are well.

As Julian says, the first few weeks are the most disorienting. My
partner is around during the day, so if there's anything you need, just
let us know.

Hope those nice people in Malvern have given you plenty of time off.
Have you thought what you might do with your IPO bonus yet? ;-)

Cheers,

Dave.