[HLUG] Free Open Source Workshop in Hereford - Jan 26th

Roy M Roy at Farm3.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 15 23:32:00 GMT 2006

In message Julian Robbins <joolsr at fastmail.fm> writes
>Hi all
>
>In regards to the thread about us helping bring Open Source to the
>masses (well Herefordshire at least !), can I suggest we look to
>getting involved and helping where we can with the event on January
>26th where MOST, www.most.org.uk will be putting on a day long workshop
>extolling the vitues of Linux & Open Source to the charitable/voluntary
>sector.
>
>This event will be held in Hereford, (as yet I dont know the venue).

You will let us know the venue, I would like to go.
I'm quite deaf so not much use to help really.
--
Roy Meddings in attractive Herefordshire, UK.