[HLUG] Re: HLUG January Meeting - 7pm, 19th January 2006

Tom English mr_tom at o2.ie
Thu Jan 19 11:09:41 GMT 2006

Congratulations!

Not sure if I can make it to the meeting tonight, don't finish college 'til 7pm.
The ironic thing, is that I'm at college at HCT, just at the Holme Lacy campus, and my accomadation is also in Holme Lacy so getting in can be a problem.

I may be able to get to that MOST event, if it's on a thursday morning.

Tom.