[HLUG] HLUG Demo PC

Noel McG. etwell at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:53:18 GMT 2006

Hello,

At the last meeting, Tim kindly donated to us [HLUG] a PC that he no longer had any need of.

This could be useful to the LUG for demo purposes in the future.

The immediate problem is that the PSU has gone.  I thought that I had a suitable replacement here.  However the one that I have is far too old!

So is there anyone out there with a redundant but working ATX PSU of 300 watts or more that they would like to donate.

The machine currently has only one module of 125Mb PC100 100 pin DIMM memory,   Just one other free slot available,so if anyone has anything suitable they don't want that would help also.

Thanks,

Noel