[HLUG] New Herefordshire LUG site finally Launched !!

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 26 02:12:06 GMT 2006

The new HLUG website was launched a few days ago.
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk

Hopefully we can tidy up and improve the simple redirect page, but we
didnt want to wait for the lug.org.uk organisers to do this as they can
be a little slow. This also means our HLUG Wiki is also now fully available.

Anyone who would like a login username and password for the website/wiki
please email me. Adding/editing content to the wiki is easy, and we hope
to create a good source of useful info there. Chris Owens has
volunteered to add in his condensed versions of our mail-list notes and
guides.

Now that the site is more open to HLUG member involvement, we can add
other sections if there is a demand, such as a blog (I know Dave
Shorthouse was keen at one point to do this), FAQ, or other useful info.
Any other ideas, please fire away.

My time is a bit limited at present with a young baby, but now that we
can make the website more of a group effort, I'm sure it will be useful
for all of us to get involved in one means or another.

Cheers