[HLUG] Broadband connection

Graham Cole g at gcole.uklinux.net
Thu Mar 2 19:00:57 GMT 2006

Thanks for the info. I will probably go for an adsl router because of
the possibilities it would open up. I understand that with a router
there is no problem about whether one has Linux or any other OS, but I
should make sure I get one which is supported by the provider I intend
to link up with.
Thanks again
Graham