[Fwd: [HLUG] Free Linux mags to a good home !]

Graham Cole g at gcole.uklinux.net
Thu Mar 9 22:40:48 GMT 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 20:45 +0000, Julian Robbins wrote:
> Come On Linux fans ! FREE Linux magazines !! Please come and take them
> away !!

I love free things but have too many magazines. BUT I would like to have
a browse thru some at the next meeting and pick out any that interest
me.
Much as I love my Linux I find myself puzzling for too many hours over
niggly problems with it.
Great news yesterday was the brilliant and easy way I got pictures on my
monitor from my new digital camera via usb lead. Great for taking photos
of documents which can then be zoomed for easy reading.

Graham