[HLUG] DrayTek adsl router

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Fri Mar 17 22:03:49 GMT 2006

Hi,

You shouldn't need router tools.

Can you connect to the HTTP interface?  If using wireless, start with
wired connection to make sure the whole thing is set up correctly before
you move to wireless.

You can do firmware manipulation via FTP, when I had my unit I just used
FTP to put new firmware on the router, I think the router tools is just
the firmware upgrade tool which uses TFTP to put the image on, and there
is I think also a quick setup tool and a syslog daemon.

Thanks.
Andrew.