[HLUG] DrayTek adsl router

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Sat Mar 18 21:28:00 GMT 2006

Hi,

There is a firewall on it but from the outside interface only.

Was this the one that Box was selling on this list?  If so then it was
originally my router.  Are you plugging it into the LAN port or the ISDN
port (also an RJ45 interface) - sorry if this seems a bit silly but it
is possible.

Are you using DHCP or assigning addresses manually?

Andrew.