[Herts] greetings

Ian Gregory yahoo at zenatode.org.uk
Fri Nov 7 18:43:58 GMT 2003

Hello, Ian here,

Nice to meet you all on Wednesday, I have just signed up to the
mailing list and thought I would follow up on a few things.

First of all, to Tony, who asked where he could get a wind-up
mobile phone charger, they sell a "Wind-up Multi Mobile Charger"
for 9.99 at www.iwantoneofthose.com (I looked at the picture and
it is the same as mine, which does actually work).

Interesting talking to Tim about the kesleon. I was mentioning
a talk at the UKUUG AGM and have just looked up the details.
It was by Dave Raggett who is leading W3C work on voice browsing
and multimodal interaction. See his website for details:

http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/

Finally, I mentioned Eddie Bleasdale and someone said something
like "is he still around?". Very much so! He is the director of
netproject - see:

http://www.netproject.com/profiles/eddieb.htm

I will try to come along to next month's meeting - hope to see
some of you then, if not before.

Cheers,
Ian
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/