[Herts] LinuxUser & Developer Expo 2004 Show Announcement !

Keir Thomas keir at linuxuser.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 15:51:33 GMT 2004

[You're receiving this mail because you've previously expressed an
interest in the LinuxUser & Developer Expo - to unsubscribe, please
visit the link at the bottom of this email]

+++Get a Yopy in your pocket!

Don't miss your chance to win a Linux-powered Yopy PDA by registering
for the LinuxUser & Developer Expo 2004! The LinuxUser & Developer Expo
2004 is the world's premiere Linux exhibition and will be held from
20-21 April at Olympia, London. Registration is FREE if you book in advance.

The Expo is brought to you by the team behind LinuxUser & Developer
magazine and is dedicated to Linux. This year it's bigger and better
than ever with hundreds of floor shows, plus conferences with big-name
speakers. It also hosts our yearly awards ceremony and is a must-attend
event for anyone into Linux, Open Source and/or Free Software.

A host of major Linux players, including IBM, Red Hat and SUSE, will be
on hand to show their latest products and discuss IT requirements. You
can meet top solution providers in the Expo's special feature areas,
including OpenForum Europe's Business Advice Centre.

There's also going to be the biggest .Org Village ever seen at a Linux
event in the English-speaking world. This will feature the top
organisations that are working on projects within the Linux arena.

Naturally, LinuxUser & Developer magazine will be there too, giving you
the opportunity to chat with myself and my colleagues, pick up the
latest issue, and enter our exclusive Expo prize draw!

For a chance to win a Yopy PDA and for your FREE ticket for the Expo, go
now to:

http://www.linuxuserexpo.com

I look forward to seeing you there!

Keir Thomas