[Herts] Loan of keyboard and monitor for charity work

Mr. Spock spock at canopus22.demon.co.uk
Wed May 5 22:47:05 BST 2004

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 04:33:03PM +0100, Neil Youngman wrote:
> I've been asked to sort out a couple of PCs for victim support. Unfortunately,
> I've only been given the system boxes and I don't have a spare keyboard or
> monitor, which makes it quite hard to do any testing. Can anyone lend me a
> spare keyboard and/or monitor for a couple of weeks.

Yes, I have a box of spare, working keyboards, which you can
borrow or even keep if you like. And I have plenty of monitors
here to lend you one if you don't mind a 15" screen.

Where are you? Tell me off-list to save boring everyone else.
I may be able to drop them round sometime if I'm passing.

See you,
Malcolm Smith

P.S. (*sob*) couldn't get to the meeting - too busy with work :o(
     Sorry Nicolas, I did get your message in the end.