[Herts] Wireless AP

Gary Hammond gary.hammond at e-webspinner.com
Wed May 26 01:07:51 BST 2004

Hi All,

I too have a USR Wifi card in my Dell laptop which I'll bring along on
the day. With a bit of luck it may work  in the pub, if not then we'll
just have to sit in the beer garden and try from there - thats the
beauty of wifi says the man who has been working from the tranquility of
his garden for the last couple of days... with full networking to my
deskside computer, internet, printers etc... If only I had this last
year, sigh...

Gary.

--

Gary Hammond <mailto:gary.hammond at e-webspinner.com>